Thursday, March 8, 2018

Springing to life!

Well, as the title says, I feel as though the soon appearance of spring will help my somewhat sluggish spirit to liven up. I've done little more than write emails and post to Facebook all winter, it seems. I managed to finish NaNoWriMo in November, more of a struggle than it has been for me. You'd think for the 5th time it would not have been so. Now that novel is waiting to be fleshed out. It's a story set in Georgia that I started years ago but never got back to titled A Killing at Cob Corners.
The new edition of my novel, Disguise for Death, was released by Wild Rose Press in December, which was very satisfying. It's available on Amazon as print and ebook and through the publisher, as well as other online sources.
Available on Smashwords, free this week, in ebook format is Sweetwater Deception. This novel is set in Georgia also. It began as Dana Pennington's short story, but the she and the other characters stayed with me and I wanted to give them a larger story.
As of January 1 this year, all rights to my two published PI Cameron Locke series novels reverted back to me. I am weighing the possibility of self-pubbing them and the third, which I have finished, or submitting them to another publisher or two. Not quite decided yet. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment