Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Year half gone

Not a lot accomplished, at least not as much as I'd like. Have kept Guild's webpages updated pretty regularly and presented a program at the Lost State Writers Guild May meeting on 'Make That Scene'. Enough Life Slices columns written and sent in that I only missed a week being published since January. And I thought I had enough notes and ideas stacked around and filed that I'd have no problem getting the columns written. Hah. Not every idea I scribbled down is column potential. Around three hundred words is my goal and you really have to focus to get a coherent piece done without extraneous words. Not that I'm always successful. I cringe when I read a couple. If any possible reader of this blog has not read my columns, either in a print issue or online at the Kingsport Daily News, here's the link to my latest effort. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment